Based on the traditional look of ESP’s Snapper guitar shape, the SN-1000FR adds the high-performance tools needed for contemporary music.
It has a swamp ash body at 25.5” scale, with a roasted maple neck and maple fingerboard with stainless steel frets that include scalloping from #17-24. The SN-1000FR offers an H/S/S pickup configuration with two Seymour Duncan Hot Strat single-coils and a high-output Pegasus humbucker in the bridge, with a push-pull control to split the bridge pickup.
It also features a Floyd Rose 1000SE bridge with stainless steel screws. The SN-1000FR is offered in a sandblasted Black Blast finish.
- CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On
- SCALE: 25.5"
- BODY: Swamp Ash
- NECK: Roasted Maple
- FINGERBOARD: Roasted Maple
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 350mm
- FINISH: Black Blast
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- NUT TYPE: Locking
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: Stainless 24 XJ
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black
- STRAP BUTTON: Standard
- TUNERS: Grover
- BRIDGE: Floyd Rose 1000SE
- NECK PU: Seymour Duncan Hot Strat
- MIDDLE PU: Seymour Duncan Hot Strat
- BRIDGE PU: Seymour Duncan Pegasus
- ELECTRONICS: Passive
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Volume/Tone(Push/Push)/5-way Switch
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL120 (.009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042)
- CASE: ST-1 GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- CASE INCLUDED: N