10" drum head made using two plies of 7mil film
Evans coated EC2 series features two plies of 7mil film with optimized attack, tone, length of sustain and ease of tuning for each size head. The Sound Shaping Technology (SST) Edge Control ring mounted on the underside delivers an extremely well balanced and pre-EQ'd sound across the full kit by varying the size of the ring for each different head size.
Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- Made using two plies of 7mil film, which offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Exclusive Sound Shaping Technology (SST) provides the ideal amount of dampening tailored for each individually sized drumhead
- Unique translucent coating delivers additional warmth, focus, and depth
- Exclusive Evans Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drumhead and drum shell
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- Treatment: Frosted
- Ply: 2
- Technology: SST