At just 5 watts, the original Vibro Champ® was famous for classic Fender tremolo, tube sparkle and killer grind at a reasonable level. The ’68 Custom Vibro Champ Reverb improves on this classic amp by adding a hall reverb and using a larger 10” speaker for increased low end.
These additions make this little wonder perfect for rehearsal, home recording and even small gigs. Amplifier comes with fitted cover. Optional 2-Button Vintage Style (P/N: 0994058000) available.
- Output Power / Output: 5 Watts
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Amp Type: Tube
- Preamp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7
- Power tubes: 1 x 6V6
- Speaker: 10" Celestion® Ten 30
- Unique Features: Modified Vibro Champ circuitry, custom-made Schumacher transformers (like the originals), 10" Celestion® 3.2 ohm speaker for increased bass response, Fender hall reverb and tube-driven tremolo, 1968-style silver-panel aluminum trim and silver-turquoise grille cloth. Amplifier comes with fitted cover.
- Channels: One
- Connection Type: 1/4"
- Control Panel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Voltage: 240V AUS
- Wattage: 5 Watts
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Amplifier Jewel: Blue Jewel
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 5/8" Birch Plywood
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Front Panel: Silver
- Grille Cloth: Silver Turquoise
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speaker Jack: 1/4"
- Speaker Wattage: 30 Watts
- Speakers: One - 10" Celestion® TEN 30
- Total Impedance: 3.2 ohms
- Power Cable: IEC
- Dimensions: 12.50x19.50x20.50 IN
- Power Tubes: 1 x 6V6
- Shipping Weight: 28.10 LB
Watch: '68 Custom Vibro Champ Reverb Amplifier | Fender Amplifiers | Fender