Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over an ash body with gold hardware. The one-piece maple neck features a Slim “C” neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability.
Custom Shop ’60s Jazz Bass pickups offer vintage-style growl, mid-range and clarity while the HiMass™ Vintage bridge enhances sustain, resonance and stability.
Finally, every Commemorative Jazz Bass features special badging with a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
This limited-edition instrument celebrates the world’s most popular bass, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive upscale package.
Includes a molded hardshell case and a special certificate of authenticity.
- Ash body with limited 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish
- Custom Shop ’60s Jazz Bass pickups
- Gold Hardware and anniversary badging
- HiMass™ Vintage bridge (string-through or top-load)
- Slim “C” neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges
- Model: 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass®, Rosewood Fingerboard, 2-Color Bourbon Burst
- Model #: 0177562833
- Color: 2-Color Bourbon Burst
- Country Of Origin: US
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: 75th Anniversary Commemorative
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Side Dots: White
- String Nut: Bone
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage '70s with Fender® Logo
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- SS: Switching
- Switching: None
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Dimensions: 6.10x18.80x44.50 IN
- Weight: 23.25 LB
Watch: The Fender 75th Anniversary Collection: Basses | Fender