In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever.
The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Telecaster is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over ash body, gold hardware and pearl button locking tuners.
The one-piece maple neck features a Deep “C” profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability. Custom Shop Twisted Tele pickups deliver searing Telecaster twang with sparkle and clarity. A top-load/string- through bridge with compensated “bullet” saddles provides superb intonation and versatility.
Finally, every Commemorative Telecaster features special badging with a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
This limited-edition Telecaster honors the guitar that started it all, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
Includes a molded hardshell case and a special certificate of authenticity.
- Ash body with limited 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish
- Custom Shop Twisted Tele pickups
- Gold Hardware and anniversary badging
- 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Compensated Brass Saddles
- "Deep C”-shaped neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges
- Model: 75th Anniversary Commemorative Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, 2-Color Bourbon Burst
- Model #: 0177532833
- Color: 2-Color Bourbon Burst
- Country Of Origin: US
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: 75th Anniversary Commemorative
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Headstock: Telecaster®
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- String Nut: Bone
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele® with Compensated Brass “Bullet” Saddles
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickup Covers: Neck: Chrome; Bridge: Black
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switch Tip: Black
- Tuning Machines: Modern Locking Short-Post with White Pearloid Buttons
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Twisted Tele® Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele® Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Dimensions: 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight: 19.65 LB
Watch: The Fender 75th Anniversary Collection: Guitars | Fender