Created in the Fender Custom Shop, this road-worthy stage companion features Custom Shop hand-wound ’60/’63 Strat® pickups, which are wound to the exact specs from those formidable years that burned the Stratocaster into the history of music forever.
A combination of features from this transitional period are wide 12th fret dot spacing, pickguard screw spacing and a round-lam fingerboard.
The two-piece alder body wears a nitro lacquer Journeyman Relic® finish, while the tinted rift-sawn maple neck sports a ’63 “C” profile, round-lam rosewood fingerboard, 7.25”-9.5” fingerboard radius and 21 medium vintage frets.
Vintage modified #2 wiring with tone-saver treble bleed gives the player ability to roll off volume without losing delicate highs. Other features include five-way pickup switching, vintage synchronized tremolo and tuning machines, bone nut and wing string tree with metal spacer. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
- Model Name: Limited Edition '62/'63 Stratocaster® Journeyman Relic®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Aged Olympic White
- Model: #9231012527
- Series: Limited Edition
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Aged Olympic White
- Body: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Rift Sawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 1963 "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: AAA Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" to 9.5" Compound Radius (184 mm to 241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Vintage
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Micarta White Dot
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '60/'63 Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '60/'63 RWRP Single Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '62/'63 Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
- Dimensions: 6.40x17.30x43.70 IN
- Weight: 23.20 LB