Fast, easy to use and carefully designed to eliminate the problems caused by excessive clamping force.
Now you can play, write or jam without string buzz or constant re-tuning.
Fewer tuning problems
The Nashville delivers the right amount of tension to your strings, so you spend less time retuning and more time playing.
Safeguards your Tone & protects your neck
Wrap-around silicone rubber and bar design eliminates deadening of tone and avoids dangerous metal to wood contact on your guitar neck.
Faster and easier to use
With the spring pivot point closer to your guitar neck the Nashville is faster and easier to use than legacy spring capos.
Always within reach
Looks great on your peghead when not in use!
- Versions: Classical guitar
- Colours: Silver
- Summary: Spring-loaded for ultra-fast changes on stage.
- One handed operation: Yes, Easily
- Stores on Peghead: Yes
- Weight: 37g / 1.3oz
- Size and shape: The largest of the G7th capo models.
- Warranty: Free Lifetime Warranty