Offering GK's classic 4 band EQ, foot switchable overdrive with tone control, additional voicing filters ("Bump", "Contour", and "Presence"), Balanced DI with Pre and Post EQ, Effects Loop, Aux in and Headphone output connections, the Legacy has the features for the modern player and the tone that has set GK apart for decades.
The Legacy Combos are available in 1x12, 1x15, 2x10, 2x12, and 4x10 speaker configurations and come equipped with Neodymium speakers designed and manufactured in GK's California factory. This enables players to select the performance and portability they require.
All Legacy combos are equipped with the latest 800 watt switch mode power amp available to provide the horsepower required to cover large stages and outdoor venues, plus universal power for seamless 100 to 240 volt operation. This makes the Legacy Series combos well suited for everything from local jams to major tours and everything in between.
- Four band active EQ
- Universal Power for 110 volts and 220 volts
- Foot Switchable Overdrive with Tone Control (Footswitch Included)
- Overdrive Tone Control: “Drive”, “Level”, “Edge”
- "Bump", "Contour", and "Presence"
- Voicing Filters
- Balanced XLR Output with Pre and Post EQ
- Unique Interconnection System: Eliminates problems that develop from constant use
- Unbalanced ¼” Send and Return
- Aux Input and Headphones Output
- Circuit Boards with Gold Plated Connectors
- Neodymium Speakers Designed and Produced at GK’s California Factory
- Each Combo Equipped with the Latest 800 Watt Switch Mode Power Amp