The GWE-EXTREME Hard-Shell Wood Case for Radically Shaped Guitars is lightweight, ultra-slim, and designed to protect against the minor bumps and bruises of daily use.
Ultra-durable plywood coated in black Tolex PVC forms a moisture-resistant, impact-resistant outer barrier while plush fabric lining keeps your wide body guitar’s finish sleek and shiny.
The large interior storage compartment fits everything from straps and tuners to picks and capos. Chrome plated lockable latches form a secure enclosure and the ergonomic carrying handle perfectly balances the case’s weight and gives you a comfy grip on your gear.
Keep your Radical Shaped Guitars such as Gibson Flying V®, Explorer® or Dean ML® safe and sound with the Gator GWE-EXTREME hard-shell wood case.
- Ultra-durable plywood construction stands up to years of use and abuse
- Black Tolex PVC covering creates a moisture-resistant, rugged exterior
- Ergonomic handle offers a comfortable grip, perfectly balancing the weight of your instrument
- Thick plush lining keeps your guitar cushioned against impact
- Spacious interior accessory compartment organizes all your favorite guitar accessories, while providing additional neck support
- Chrome plated lockable latches secure the case
- Designed to fit Gibson Flying V¬, Explorer¬, or Dean ML¬
- Model: GWE-EXTREME
- Color: Black
- Hinges: Fixed
- Handles Carry: Handle
- Latches: Locking
- Lockable: Yes
- Interior Height: 3.3 "
- Body Length: 23.6 "
- Body Height: 3.3 "
- Lower Bout Width: 16.6 "
- Middle Bout Width: 16.6 "
- Upper Bout Width: 16.6 "
- Overall Length: 47.8 "
- Exterior Length: 49.8 "
- Exterior Width: 20.9 "
- Exterior Height: 4.2 "
- Exterior Weight: 16.6 lbs