The medium-sized studio monitor isolation foam pads from Gator Frameworks improve acoustics by separating speaker enclosures from desktop surfaces. The isolation pads help to clean up sound by inhibiting sonic vibrations from resonating into your desk for improved clarity during mixing or playback.
The GFW-ISOPAD-MD is firmly crafted using high-density foam and fits up to 6. 5-inch studio monitor sizes in the vertical position (you can also lay smaller monitors horizontally).
Removable, reversible foam pieces allow speakers to be tilted at either -8, -4, 0, 4, or 8 degrees for desired positioning. When it comes to achieving the sound you want, trust Gator Frameworks to get the job done right.
- Pair of (2) Medium-Sized Isolation Foam Pads for Studio Monitors
- Enhances Audio by Isolating Speaker from Desktop Surface
- Designed to Fit 6.5-inch Studio Monitor Vertically or Smaller Speaker Horizontally
- Fits: 6.5" Studio Monitors
- Includes: (2) Acoustic Foam Pads with Angle Adjustment
- Product Dimensions: 12.9” (L) x 10.45” (W) x 1.56” (H)