The iconic Les Paul Standard is celebrated by the world's greatest musicians as the standard for perfection in the world of electric guitars. The new Les Paul Standard features the popular asymmetrical Slim Taper neck profile with Ultra-Modern weight relief for increased comfort and playability. Impeccable looks are highlighted by the powerful tonewood combination of mahogany back and carved maple AAA figured top. BurstBucker Pro humbuckers provide modern and classic tones, while immense tonal variety from comes from 4 push-pull knobs.
- Wood Species: AAA Figured Maple Top with Mahogany Body
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material Mahogany
- Neck Profile Asymmetrical slim taper
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius Compound
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Medium - Cryogenically Treated
- Nut Material Tektoid
- Nut Width 1.695"
- End of Board Width 2.26"
- Inlays Acrylic Trapezoid
- Finish Chrome
- Bridge Aluminum Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Locking Kidneys
- Pick Guard Cream (Not Mounted)
- Control Knobs Amber Top Hats
- Switch Tip Cream
- Switch Washer Cream (not mounted)
- Jack Plate Cover Chrome
- Neck Pickup Burstbucker Pro Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup Burstbucker Pro Lead
- Controls 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, with 4 push-pull
- Strings .09, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Case Hardshell
- Other Includes Gibson Accessory Kit