The Gibson ES-335 Figured is the perfect blend of form and function.
Equipped with a thermally engineered chambered maple centerblock, and thermally engineered quarter-sawn Adirondack spruce bracing, players will be impressed by the lightweight feel and expanded range of tonal capabilities.
Dressed in high-end appointments like our hand-wired Memphis Tone Circuit Premiere (MTC Premiere) control assembly, the all new Memphis Historic Spec II (MHS II) humbucking pickups, and an ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles, this just might be the best one yet.
Gorgeous AAA figured maple veneers are available in Blueberry Burst and Sunset Burst.
- Wood Species: 3-ply AAA Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Quarter Sawn Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded "C"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Dark Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12''
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo - 18% Nickel Silver
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- End of Board Width: 2.241"
- Inlays: Pearloid Small Block
- Truss Rod: Black/White
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 with Titanium Saddles
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar with Locking Studs
- Tuning Machines: Grover Milk Bottle Rotomatics
- Pick Guard: 5-Ply Black
- Neck Pickup: MHS II Humbucker Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: MHS II Humbucker Lead
- Controls: MTC Premiere : 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with matched 550K potentiometers and orange drop capacitors
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hardshell
- Other: Certificate of Authenticity, Gibson Strap, Gibson Polish Cloth, Gibson Multi-tool, Gibson Pick Holder