Crafted with a thermally engineered maple centerblock, and thermally engineered quarter-sawn Adirondack spruce bracing, players will be impressed by the lightweight feel and expanded range of tonal capabilities.
Equipped with high-end appointments like our hand-wired control assembly with orange drop capacitors, Gibson's new Calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups, Vintage Deluxe style tuners and light weight Aluminum ABR-1 bridge and stop bar tailpiece anchored with steel thumb-wheels and studs. The AAA figured maple is set off by staggering gloss Antique Natural finish.
- 335 Body Shape, 3-ply AAA Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple Top and Back, Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Calibrated T-type, Rhythm Neck Pickup and Calibrated T-type, Lead Bridge Pickup
- Body Shape: 335
- Top: 3-ply AAA Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back: 3-ply AAA Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing: Quarter-Sawn Adirondack Spruce
- Centerblock: Maple
- Binding: Single-ply Cream
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded "C"
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.7" / 43.053mm
- End of Board Width: 2.26" / 57.404mm
- Inlays: Acrylic Small Blocks
- Finish: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Buttons
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Neck Pickup: Calibrated T-Type, Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: Calibrated T-Type, Lead
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Case: Hard Shell Case