Crafted with a thermally engineered maple centerblock, and thermally engineered quarter-sawn Adirondack spruce bracing, players will be impressed by the lightweight feel and expanded range of tonal capabilities.
The body is wrapped in multi-ply binding and the bound fingerboard is inlayed with Split Parallelogram inlays exclusive to this model in the ES series.
The ES-345 is equipped with a variety of high-end appointments like our hand-wired control assembly with orange drop capacitors, Gibson's new Calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups, Vintage Deluxe style tuners and lightweight aluminum ABR-1 bridge and stop bar tailpiece anchored with steel thumb-wheels and studs.
The ES-345 can be finished in either a vintage antiqued gloss, Sixties Cherry or Vintage Burst.
- 345 Body Shape, 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple Top and Back, Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Calibrated T-Type, Rhythm Neck Pickup and Calibrated T-Type, Lead Bridge Pickup
- Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Buttons Tuning Machines
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded "C"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Split Parallelogram
- Body Shape: 345
- Body Material:
- Top: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Buttons
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Neck Pickup: Calibrated T-Type, Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: Calibrated T-Type, Lead
- Included Accessories: Gibson Accessory Kit