Over 60 years later the Gibson Explorer is utilized by artists of all genres making it one of the true classics of the guitar world.
The Antique Natural finish, all mahogany set-neck construction, rosewood fingerboard and slim taper neck provide incredible classic looks, sound and playability.
.A special set of calibrated Burstbucker 2 (neck) and Burstbucker 3 (bridge) pickups provide that perfect mix of volume, tone and power.
- Body Shape: Designer
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43.05mm
- End of Board Width: 2.26" / 57.4mm
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Mini Rotomatics
- Pickguard: White 3-ply
- Switch Tip: Black
- Jack Plate Cover: Chrome
- Neck Pickup: BurstBucker 2
- Bridge Pickup: BurstBucker 3
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 1 Tone & Toggle Switch
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Watch: Mark Agnesi Talks About The Original Collection Explorer