The Gibson Player Port allows you to hear the guitar as you're playing it like you've never heard it before—the same way your audience hears it—maximizing the sonic impact for an immersive playing and listening experience.
The G-45 is part of the Generation™ Collection. Like all models in this collection, it is made in Bozeman, MT, by the same highly skilled craftspeople who make all Gibson acoustics. It features a solid Sitka spruce top and solid walnut back and sides for tone that sounds crisp and resonant. You'll find that the slightly thinner round shoulder body is exceptionally comfortable to hold and play.
The TUSQ® nut and saddle, along with the Grover® Mini Rotomatic® tuners deliver solid tuning stability so you can spend more time playing instead of tuning, and the utile neck with its easy-playing Advanced Response neck profile is so comfortable you won't want to put it down. A gig bag is also included.
- J-45 Walnut body with Sitka Spruce top. Natural Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Utile Neck, Striped Ebony Fingerboard with 20 Standard Frets.
- Tuning Machines: Grover Mini Rotomatic
- Gig Bag
- Body Material - Solid Sitka Spruce Top with Solid Walnut Back and Sides
- Body Finish - Satin Nitrocellulose
- Bracing - Traditional Scalloped X
- Neck Material - Utile
- Neck Profile - Advanced Response
- Scale length - 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material - Striped Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius - 16"
- Number Of Frets - 20
- Fret Size - Standard
- Nut Material - TUSQ
- Nut Width - 1.73"
- Inlays - Acrylic Dots
- Neck Joint - Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body Joint; Hot Hide Glue
- Hardware Finish - Chrome
- Bridge - Rectangular, Closed Slot, Striped Ebony
- Saddle Material - TUSQ
- Tuning Machines - Grover Mini Rotomatic
- Pickguard - Black
- Truss Rod - Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover - Walnut Laminate
- Bridge Pins - Black
- Strap Buttons - 2
- Includes Gig Bag
Watch: Gibson G-45 | Generation Collection