The Les Paul™ Junior was revised in 1958 to have double cutaways and more fingerboard access, but it really hit its groove in 1960, when a slimmer neck taper made it easier to play than ever.
The Gibson Custom Shop has proudly replicated the originals in intricate detail with this 1960 Les Paul Junior Double Cut Reissue. It is a complete structural and visual clone of the coveted vintage counterparts, but the real magic is in the identical sound and playability.
A mean, fiery P-90 creates tones ranging from sparkling cleans to crunchy distortion. Anything you throw at it, this Les Paul Junior can handle! It features Ultra Heavy Aging by the skilled artisans of the Murphy Lab.
The Murphy Lab Ultra Heavy Aged finish treatment, paired with heavily aged hardware, simulates decades of heavy play wear, giving it the unique character, vibe, and feel of an original example from the Gibson Golden Era.
- Features Ultra Heavy Aging by the skilled artisans of the Murphy Lab.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Aged Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch Case
- Gibson Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality, and sound excellence
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Profile: 1960 SlimTaper
- Scale Length: 24.75
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Authentic Medium-Jumbo
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.687
- End of Board Width: 2.24
- Inlays: Celluloid Dot
- Joint: Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: 1-Piece Solid Mahogany
- Hardware Finish: Nickel; Murphy Lab Heavy Aged
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Wraparound
- Tailpiece: Wraparound
- Tuning Machines: Kluson Strip with White Buttons
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell Celluloid
- TrussRod: Authentic 1950s No-Tube
- Truss Rod Cover: Single-ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Jack Plate Cover: Black
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: Aluminum
- Pickup Covers: Black Dogear P-90
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Dogear P-90
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity