The Slash Collection of Gibson guitars can be seen live on stage with Slash today. Each Slash Collection Gibson J-45 Standard features a blend of traditional appointments and modern features including a custom Slash rounded C-neck profile, a flatter and more modern 16'' fingerboard radius, and a versatile LR Baggs™ VTC pickup for natural acoustic sound.
Exclusive to the Slash’s are a “Scully” signature drawing on the back of the headstock, Slash’s signature on the truss rod cover with a blank truss rod cover in the case and four Slash Jim Dunlop Tortex® picks. The Slash Collection Gibson J-45 Standard is available in November Burst.
- J-45 body with Sitka Spruce top. November Burst, Left handed Finish
- Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard with 20 Standard Frets.
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Hardshell Case. Gibson Accessory Kit
- Body Shape: J-45
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Side: Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Custom Slash Round
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Width: 1.73" / 43.815mm
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl dots
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Saddle Material: Tusq
- Truss Rod Cover: Slash Signature
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs™ VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls
- Strings Gauge: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Gibson Accessory Kit