The construction is extremely robust, assembly can be carried out in no time and the classy piece of furniture offers space for important objects from the producing daily routine.
Whether amplifier, studio mixer, microphone, keyboard, headphones or other equipment: Everything can be stored ergonomically and it all remains in reach. The pull-out drawer is very convenient for placing a master keyboard on top.
When no longer required the drawer can easily and comfortably be pushed back thus facilitating a comfortable workflow for PC keyboard and equipment.
Elaborate cavities for cable guide are self-evident and there is also enough space for DVDs, books or accessories. On the elevated second level it is possible to smoothly place large TFT displays. On the left and right side of this monitor space you can find two designated trays for studio monitor speakers.
The chief attraction is that these trays are revolvable. This way it is possible to find the perfect position for the speakers. Glorious Workbench: Easily assembled, conveniently stored, well produced.
- Convenient producing workstation for home and project studios
- Available in two colour variants (white, black)
- Extremely robust and ergonomical construction
- Pull-out drawer for keyboards
- 2x 4 RU 19'''' racks
- Space for CDs, DVDs, books, etc. with cavities for cable guiding
- Easy and trouble-free assembly
- Enough space for PC keyboard, mouse, studio mixer and further equipment
- Second level for large displays
- Convenient, revolvable trays for monitor speakers
- Material: massive MDF wood
- Dimensions: 1520 x 958 x 551 mm
- Dimensions with rotary tables: 1560 x 980 x 580 mm
- Weight: 39.5 kg
- Middle monitor area: 50 kg
- Single speaker tray: 10 kg
- Keyboard tray: 10 kg
- Main table area: 107 kg
WATCH: Glorious Workbench