It helps to keep your precious equipment fixed in place and protect it from falling, and like all other Gravity stands and tripods, its extremely solid and sturdy design will truly win you over.
Measuring 100 cm wide and 48 cm deep, this powder-coated support plate offers enough space for virtually any type of set-up. At just over 6 kg in weight, it is not only extremely stable, but it can hold up to 60 kg. Take note here, however, that the X-stand itself can also accommodate just as much weight.
The Gravity KSX2, for example, is perfect for this purpose. The vents on the support plate's surface are just another well-thought-out detail: they help to cool laptops or other devices that generate a lot of heat.
In terms of set-up, all you have to do is slide the upper bars of the keyboard stand into the slots located on the bottom middle of the support plate and then open the X-stand. There's absolutely no need to fasten or screw tight the support plate.
- Extremely robust steel construction for increased stability
- Quick and easy set-up
- Ideally suited for DJ controllers, DJ mixing consoles, laptops, etc.
- Vents for better laptop ventilation
- Product type: Stands and Tripods
- Type: Keyboard stands
- Material: Steel
- Surface: Powder coated
- Color: Black
- Max. support depth: 480 mm
- Max height: 43 mm
- Width: 1000 mm
- Depth: 465 mm
- Max load (support): 60 kg
- Suitable for tube diameter: 25 - 35 mm
- Weight: 6,62 kg