It is height-adjustable in small incremental steps, making the stand suitable for both seated and standing applications.
The legs can be fitted in two basic configurations – either perpendicular to the vertical structure or angled outwards slightly – the latter configuration offers additional stability and more leg room.
The top rests can be adjusted to the width of the keyboard and can also be angled in small incremental steps over a range of 360 degrees. All in all, this solid steel construction comprises all features possible in such a design without compromise.
For transport, both the legs and the top rest can be folded inwards, resulting in a very compact transport height. The stand includes one VARI-FOOT® leveling foot to compensate for ground irregularities.
- Super sturdy construction
- Suitable for heavy keyboards
- Highly adjustable
- VARI-FOOT® included
- Product type: Stands and Tripods
- Type: Keyboard stands
- Material: Steel
- Surface: Powder coated
- Color: Black
- Decks: 1
- Max. support depth: 340 mm
- Support arm spacing adjustment range: 230 - 730 mm
- Min height: 735 mm
- Max height: 1155 mm
- Width: 950 mm
- Width (when folded): 1300 mm
- Max load (support): 90 kg
- Interchangeable rings: 6 x 20 mm , 6 x 30 mm
- Black ring pack included: Yes
- Weight: 6,9 kg