The tripod base is made of die cast zinc while the legs are made of strong and heavy folding steel. Hefty rubber cabs for surface protection complete the picture of the stand.
The boom hub features precision 2-point tilt and position adjustment of the telescoping arm.
A quick fastener allows for easily variable extension to a maximum length of 88 cm, and the custom designed retainer requires no tools for quick and secure mic clip attachment.
A set of black coding rings is included with the GMX 3122 HDB, additional ring packs are available in a wide array of colors for instant personalization.
- Short tripod microphone stand
- Extra heavy base with short legs
- Standard telescoping boom with 88 cm maximum length
- Ideal for bass drum micing
- Product type: Stands and Tripods
- Type: Microphone Stands
- Tubing material: Steel
- Tubing colour: Black
- Tubing surface: Powder coated
- Max. height: 320 mm
- Transport length: 500 mm
- Base type: Tripod
- Base material: Zinc die-cast
- Boom model: 2-point adjustment
- Boom length: 880 mm
- Interchangeable rings: 1 x 25 mm , 2 x 15 mm , 3 x 20 mm
- Black ring pack included: Yes
- Weight: 2,84 kg
Watch: Gravity - Microphone Stands with Folding Tripod Base and 2-Point Adjustment Telescoping Boom