The heavy duty round base made of cast iron is equipped with a rubber bottom to provide acoustic isolation and protect surfaces.
The boom hub features precision 2-point tilt and position adjustment of the 50 cm boom arm. For easy height adjustment the MS 4221 B sports a smooth, durable clutch with threaded handle.
The ergonomic knobs and clutch handle are made from high grade ABS with a soft touch, non-slip thermoplastic coating for comfortable operation, and the custom designed retainer requires no tools for quick and secure microphone clip attachment.
A set of black coding rings is included with the MS 4221 B, additional ring packs are available in a wide array of colors for instant personalization.
- Solid and durable construction
- Heavy duty zinc die-cast base
- 2-point boom adjustment
- Ergonomic handling
- Interchangeable colour rings
- Product type: Stands and Tripods
- Type: Microphone Stands
- Tubing material: Steel
- Tubing colour: Black
- Tubing surface: Powder coated
- Min. height: 510 mm
- Max. height: 740 mm
- Transport length: 600 mm
- Height adjustment: Yes
- Base type: Tripod
- Base material: Zinc die-cast
- Boom model: 2-point adjustment
- Boom length: 500 mm
- Interchangeable rings: 1 x 25 mm , 2 x 15 mm , 4 x 20 mm
- Black ring pack included: Yes
- Weight 2,2 kg
Watch: Gravity - Microphone Stands with Folding Tripod Base and 2-Point Adjustment Boom