The heavy duty tripod base is made of die cast zinc for an accurate fit of the ultra strong folding legs of steel with hefty rubber caps for surface protection.
The boom hub features precision 2-point tilt and position adjustment of the 79 cm boom arm. For easy height adjustment the MS 4321 B sports a smooth, durable clutch with threaded handle.
The ergonomic knobs and clutch handle are made from high grade ABS with a soft touch, non-slip thermoplastic coating for comfortable operation, and the custom designed retainer requires no tools for quick and secure microphone clip attachment.
A set of black coding rings is included with the MS 4321 B, additional ring packs are available in a wide array of colors for instant personalization.
- Solid and durable construction
- Heavy duty zinc die-cast base
- 2-point boom adjustment
- Ergonomic handling
- Interchangeable colour rings
- Product type: Stands and Tripods
- Type: Microphone Stands
- Tubing material: Steel
- Tubing colour: Black
- Tubing surface: Powder coated
- Min. height: 1030 mm
- Max. height: 1690 mm
- Transport length: 1050 mm
- Height adjustment: Yes
- Base type: Tripod
- Base material: Zinc die-cast
- Boom model: 2-point adjustment
- Boom length: 790 mm
- Interchangeable rings: 1 x 25 mm, 2 x 15 mm, 4 x 20 mm
- Black ring pack included: Yes
- Weight: 2,7 kg