It sports a heavy duty leg collar of die-cast zinc and three weighted folding legs of solid steel with hefty rubber caps for surface protection.
The boom hub features precision 2-point tilt and position adjustment of the telescoping boom arm. A quick fastener allows for variable extension to a maximum length of 88 cm facilitating flexible mic placement.
For easy height adjustment the MS 4322 HD sports a smooth, durable clutch with threaded handle.
The ergonomic knobs and clutch handle are made from high grade ABS with a soft touch, non-slip thermoplastic coating for comfortable operation, and the custom designed retainer requires no tools for quick and secure microphone clip attachment.
A set of black coding rings is included with the MS 4322 HD, additional ring packs are available in a wide array of colors for instant personalization.
- Solid and durable construction
- Weighted legs of solid steel and die-cast zinc leg collar
- 2-point boom adjustment
- Ergonomic handling
- Interchangeable colour rings
- Product type: Stands and Tripods
- Type: Microphone Stands
- Tubing material: Steel
- Tubing colour: Black
- Tubing surface: Powder coated
- Min. height: 1030 mm
- Max. height: 1690 mm
- Transport length: 1050 mm
- Height adjustment: Yes
- Base type: Tripod
- Base material: Zinc die-cast
- Boom model: 2-point adjustment
- Boom length: 880 mm
- Interchangeable rings: 1 x 25 mm , 2 x 15 mm , 4 x 20 mm
- Black ring pack included: Yes
- Weight: 4,26 kg
Watch: Gravity - Microphone Stands with Folding Tripod Base and 2-Point Adjustment Telescoping Boom