The extremely stable base features a zinc die-cast bell and generously proportioned, precision-folding steel legs with durable rubber caps to protect surfaces.
The boom hub features precision 2-point tilt and position adjustment of the telescoping boom arm. A quick-release adjuster enables variable extension to a maximum length of 88 cm, facilitating flexible microphone placement.
The smooth yet robust height adjustment grip and screw knobs of the MS 4322 are made from highly durable ABS with a non-slip, soft-touch thermoplastic coating for comfortable use. The custom-designed retainer requires no tools for quick and secure microphone clip attachment.
An additional set of black coding rings is included with the MS 4322; more ring packs are available in a wide array of colours for instant personalisation.
- Solid and durable construction
- Heavy duty zinc die-cast base
- 2-point boom adjustment
- Ergonomic handling
- Interchangeable colour rings
- Product type: Stands and Tripods
- Type: Microphone Stands
- Tubing material: Steel
- Tubing colour: white
- Tubing surface: Powder coated
- Min. height: 1030 mm
- Max. height: 1690 mm
- Transport length: 1050 mm
- Height adjustment: Yes
- Base type: Tripod
- Base material: Zinc die-cast
- Boom model: 2-point adjustment
- Boom length: 880 mm
- Interchangeable rings: 1 x 25 mm , 2 x 15 mm , 4 x 20 mm
- Black ring pack included: Yes
- Weight 2,7 kg
Watch: Gravity - Microphone Stands with Folding Tripod Base and 2-Point Adjustment Telescoping Boom
Please use the Ask a Question form on this page to request a price match*.
Please be sure to include:
- Your post code (for shipping calculations)
- The price to match
- The URL (web address) or company selling at this price
Customers who bought this item also bought
Rugged and well-built - the microphone cable that the professionals use.
Dynamic vocal microphone, a tailored frequency response accentuates vocals, supercardioid pattern isolates from other sound sources.