The aural tapestry of perfect stereo sound can be something truly wonderful. That is, if you know how to do it right! Experts say that the key is to place the tweeters at ear level. So, stands are an excellent choice for smaller speakers.
To ensure that your speakers are positioned at the optimal height for creating this perfect combination, we designed the Gravity SF CURV M. The practical adapter is suitable for mounting Curv satellites on 35 mm stand poles, making it a quickly utilisable option for getting the best out of your speakers.
The advantage for you: The Gravity SF CURV M lets you upgrade your existing rod attachment in two steps to save you the time and money of getting a new rod attachment.
Because we build Gravity adapters to be robust and extremely durable, it makes just as much sense to us to design them to be ergonomic and easy to attach.
- Sturdy and durable design
- Ergonomic for easy use
- Suitable for use as a 36 mm to male Curv flange adapter
- 35 mm speaker pole to 16 mm pole
- Product type: Stands and Tripod Accessories
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Surface: Powder coated
- Suitable for tube diameter: 35 mm
- Reduced to: Curv - Flange 16 mm
- Type of adjustment: Screw clamp
- Length: 165 mm
- Interchangeable rings: 1 x 25 mm
- Black ring pack included: Yes
- Weight: 0,3 kg