In a home studio, however, where space is at a premium, it's not always possible to put your studio monitors right next to a table using suitable stands.
The Gravity SP 3102 is the solution to this problem. The flexible, powder-coated steel stand squeezes onto pretty much any desk.
The edge of the solid base is only 25 cm in length. Monitor boxes weighing up to 25 kg can be flexibly positioned at the height you want, and EVA padding and tilting protection make it possible to vertically angle them by up to 15° and horizontally rotate them 360°, meaning you can always find the perfect position for your studio monitors.
The colourful G-rings make a clear design statement and can be swapped out in mere seconds. An additional black ring set is also supplied with the product.
- Infinitely variable height adjustment
- Tilt angle up to +/- 15°
- 360° rotatable
- EVA padded bearing surface
- Anti-tip for the speaker
- Product type: Stands and Tripods
- Type: Speaker Stands
- Tubing material: Steel
- Tubing colour: Black
- Tubing surface: Powder-coated
- Min height: 263 mm
- Max height: 358 mm
- Tilt angle: +/- 15 °
- Bearing surface: 240 x 250 mm , EVA padded
- Height adjustment: Adjusting screw
- Base material: Steel
- Base edge length: 250 mm
- Max. load: 25 kg
- Interchangeable rings: 1 x 20 mm , 1 x 30 mm
- Black ring pack included: Yes
- Weight: 4,1 kg