This double cutaway guitar has an immaculately carved genuine mahogany top and back for warm, well-rounded and acoustic-like tone. The addition of a center block minimizes feedback, and the long-tenon set neck construction increases sustain.
Custom gold foil humbuckers provide sheer musical enjoyment for players who love rock, blues and more, while the push/pull master volume pot extends the Comet''s tonal possibilities by engaging incredible out-of-phase sounds.
A six-in-line headstock pays homage to the original H72''s iconic look, and premium hardware ensures that the Comet will never lose its appeal.
- Body Material: Genuine mahogany
- Body Color: Trans Red
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Medium jumbo
- Neck Width: 1 11/16"
- Neck Profile: "C"
- Neck Material: Genuine mahogany
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Nut Material: Bone
- Scale Length: 25"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot
- Pickups: Custom gold foil humbuckers (neck & bridge)
- Controls: Master volume (Push/Pull), master tone, 3-way toggle switch
- Electronics: Orange drop capacitor
- Bridge: TOM bridge and tailpiece
- Strings: Harmony HE02, 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Control Knobs: Custom cupcake
- Switch Tip: Chrome
- Case: MONO Vertigo Electric Guitar Case
- Country of Origin: USA