The HD25 (25 watts, 8" driver) employs Hartke’s patented HyDrive Speaker Technology that offers a carefully crafted hybrid (half paper, half aluminum) cone bass speaker.
By combining the warmth and roundness of paper with the punch and attack of aluminum, the HyDrive design produces serious tone that is ideal for bass players of all genres and styles.
Packed with professional features, the HD25 combo is designed to be user-friendly and reliable for players of all levels. The combo offers Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls on its top-mounted amplifier panel, allowing for easy adjustments.
It also features an 1/8" stereo Aux input for playing along with your favorite tracks via an MP3 player and a 1⁄4" headphone output for more intimate practice sessions.
In addition, the HD25 has a built-in limiter to ensure constant amp operation at safe levels. Lastly, its solid enclosure is finished in a stylish fashion with a sleek, perforated metal grille and molded strap carry handle.
- 25 watts of output power
- 8" HyDrive paper and aluminum cone driver
- Top-mounted amplifier with Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- 1⁄4" input for active and passive bass guitars
- 1/8" stereo Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, drum machines, keyboards, etc.)
- 1⁄4" headphone output
- Built-in limiter
- Perforated metal grille
- Molded strap carry handle
- Rated Output Power (@1 kHz, 4 ohm, 1% THD): 25 w
- Rated Input Level (@ 1 kHz): 44.6mv rms
- Total Harmonic Distortion (@ 1 dB below rated output, 1 kHz typical): 0.09%
- Signal To Noise Ratio (1 Wrms @ 1 kHz): 1W/60dB, 25W/74dB
- Signal Gain: 27dBV
- Equalizer BASS, MID, TREBLE Center Frequency
- Bass 100 Hz
- Mid 400 Hz
- Treble 10 kHz
- Headphone Output: 125mW/32 Ohms
- Fuse Type: glass tube fuse
- Fuse Rating
- US & Japan T500mAL AC250V
- UK & European T250mAL AC250V
- Weight: HD25 24.7 lb; 11.2 kg
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 15.2” x 14” x 10”; 387 mm x 355 mm x 254 mm