The H-150 features a solid carved figured maple top sourced from Michigan and a solid one-piece genuine mahogany back. Beautiful mother of pearl trapezoid inlays adorns the solid-mahogany neck and with Seymour Duncan 59s, this is one solid body guitar with loads of sustain and a warm, thick tone.
Solid Yet Light Weight
Despite its solid wood construction (non-weight relieved) for maximum sustain and tone, its small form body makes it comfortable to play.
Great For Large Venues
The thick figured maple cap helps reflect sound pressure, making this a great guitar for large venues.
Suitable For Nearly Every Genre
Possessing a warm, thick tone, the Seymour Duncan 59s are wax potted and allow for minimal microphonic feedback.
- Body Material: Curly Maple (Top) / 1-piece Genuine Mahogany (Back)
- Body Color: Original Sunburst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Profile: Standard C (.8870" – 1.00")
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Headplate: 'The Heritage' Logo
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan '59 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: Custom CTS Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Switchcraft Input Jack
- Bridge: Non-Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: Elixir Optiweb 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Case: Premium Standard Case
Watch: Heritage Guitar Inc. of Kalamazoo - Our Story