There’s something enticing about the look of an older, vintage guitar—well worn with battle scars, earned throughout its years of hard use. Much like a vintage leather jacket or rare antique furnishings, it immediately feels comfortable and sets a tone unlike anything brand new, right off the shelf.
It’s this idea that inspired the new Ibanez Artcore Expressionist Vintage Series.Lurking beneath its aged looking façade and smoky, low gloss finish is a single cutaway hollow body that can handle anything from Jazz standards to country and western.
This model features a beautiful Spruce top with Flamed Maple back and sides, bound with white binding—a stylish look that carries over to the headstock and fretboard as well. Its expertly crafted set-in neck construction ensures that the AKJV95’s all-important neck joint is both solid and comfortable, and that the body’s robust liveliness remains intact.
The fretboard is rich Ebony contrasted by Aged white block inlays, set to a 3-piece Mahogany/Maple set-in neck that has proven its reliability on thousands of Ibanez hollow and semi-hollow bodies throughout the years. Also it’s equipped with Super 58 pickups which deliver the smooth, nuanced tones and the biting growl of blues.
- Spruce top/Flamed Maple back & sides
- Bound Ebony fretboard w/Aged Acrylic block inlay
- Super 58 Pickups
- Flatwound Strings
- Neck type : Expressionist AKJV 3pc Mahogany/Maple setin neck(20 frets)
- Body : Spruce top/Flamed Maple back & sides
- Fretboard : Bound Ebony fretboard w/Aged white block inlay
- Fret : Medium frets Strings : D’Addario® ECG24 flatwound strings
- Bridge : ART1 bridge
- Tailpiece : VT06 tailpiece
- Neck pickup : Super 58 (H) neck pickup
- Bridge pickup : Super 58 (H) bridge pickup
- Hardware color : Antique Gold