Ibanez first introduced Artcore back in 2002 and it has remained a workhorse hollow-body guitar for musicians all over the world ever since.
The Artcore's combination of quality workmanship and affordability has created legions of devoted fans from diverse genres as blues, country, rock and jazz.
Artcore offers musicians the purity of an old school jazz-box or a hybrid semi-hollow rocker. The line is highly respected for its tone, sustain and, expressive playability.
- Gibraltar Performer bridge
- Quik Change III Tailpiece
- Classic Elite pickups
- Neck type: AS Artcore/Nyatoh/set-in neck
- Top/back/side: Flamed Maple top/Linden back/Linden sides
- Fretboard: Bound Walnut fretboard/Acrylic block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 22
- Bridge: Gibraltar Performer bridge
- String space: 10.5mm
- Tailpiece: Quik Change III tailpiece
- Neck pickup: Classic Elite (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge pickup: Classic Elite (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String gauge: .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Scale: 628mm/24.7"
- a: Width 43mm at NUT
- b: Width 57mm at 22F
- c: Thickness 21mm at 1F
- d: Thickness 24mm at 9F
- Radius: 305mmR