Shortly after the successful launch of Nita Strauss’ Ibanez signature guitar, the JIVA10 in 2018, Nita approached Ibanez about making a more affordable version of the immensely popular guitar.
Free autographed Nita Strauss photo with the first 5 orders.
Pre-order today. ETA late July.
Nita decided to design a whole new guitar that is just as striking as the original JIVA, but has a character that is all its own.
The JIVA JR has many of the appointments of the original JIVA10, including the Ibanez S body shape, H-S-H pickup configuration, double-locking Edge Zero-II tremolo, and of course, the ‘Beaten Path’ fretboard inlay, but it also features a new finish that is sure to grab attention.
Ebony produces a tight low and mid range with an iconic attack on the high end. It also features a quick response and rich sustain.
The Quantum pickups provide accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with crushing mid range and precise high-end articulation.
Edge Zero II bridge
Lower profile designed tremolo for playing comfort, and stud lock function for stable tuning.
Luminescent side dot inlay
The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
- Neck type: Wizard IIIMaple neck
- Top/back/body: Quilted Maple topMeranti body
- Fretboard: Ebony fretboardBeaten Path inlay
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge
- String space: 10.8mm
- Neck pickup: Quantum (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Middle pickup: Quantum (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- Bridge pickup: Quantum (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Strings: D'Addario® EXL120
- String gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- Hardware color: Cosmo black