After studying music at a renowned college in Germany, Martin released his first solo album on JTC Records, the label run by the online instructional guitar website Jam Track Central. Besides his work as one of the website’s most popular instructors/contributors, Martin keeps himself busy with recording sessions, clinics, demos, and touring all over the world.
- AZ Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck. S-TECH special roasted treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes. The neck is sealed with an oil finish which helps make it feel similar to a well-played guitar neck.
- Oil-impregnated Bone nut /Stainless Steel Frets. The Oil-impregnated bone nut provides superior tuning stability and warm rich resonance. Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance. The wide and tall fret-type offers a quick response, good articulation when playing chords and clear tone when playing single notes.
- Gotoh® T1802 tremolo bridge. The T1802 tremolo bridge features machined titanium saddles and a machined steel tremolo block for a quick response, thick lows and rich highs. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings and its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
- Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ Pickups. Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ Pickups feature a moderate output through Alnico-5 magnets to keep the clarity of the fundamental tone when using a distortion sound, and to deliver a clear pick attack. From treble to bass, the overall tonal balance is evenly adjusted., and works well with various effect pedals.
- dyna-MIX 10 switching system w/Alter switch. dyna-MIX 10 offers ten sound variations, and can easily switch from humbucker and single coil modes with the mini switch. The power Tap mode provides a realistic single coil sound despite its two humbucker pickup layout.
- Luminlay side dot inlays. The Luminlay side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
- Gotoh® Magnum Lock machine heads w/H.A.P.(Height Adjustable Post). The AZ comes with GOTOH® MAGNUM LOCK® machine heads, which have an established reputation for tuning stability. Its H. A. P® (Height Adjustable Post). system allows for the adjustment of string posts for the appropriate tension of each string.
- Hardshell case included
- Neck type: MM S-TECH WOOD / Roasted Maple neck
- Top/back/body: Flamed Maple top / African Mahogany body
- Fretboard: S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple / Abalone dot inlay
- Fret: Jumbo Stainless steel frets
- Bridge: Gotoh® T1802 tremolo bridge
- String space: 10.5mm
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Nut: Bone
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- Neck Width: 42mm at NUT
- Neck Width: 57mm at 24F
- Neck Thickness: 20.5mm at 1F
- Neck Thickness: 22.5mm at 12F
- Neck Radius: 305mmR
- Recommended Bag: IGB724-BK
- Hardshell case included
- dyna-MIX10 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Luminlay side dot inlay
- Gotoh® MAGNUM LOCK machine heads w/H.A.P.
Watch: Ibanez Martin Miller and Tom Quayle New Signature Guitars - MM1/TQM1