For more than 30 years, Paul Stanley has reigned supreme as one of the single-most recognizable front men in the history of rock and roll. Although preferring to live his off stage life out of the media spotlight he continues to be the chief songwriter, driving force and unwavering voice of KISS.
A visionary and trendsetter since the early 1970s, Stanley's passion for both the musical and visual arts has perhaps been the key to the astonishing ongoing worldwide phenomenon known as KISS.
In 1976, the band’s frontman, Paul Stanley, was approached by Ibanez to collaborate on a signature guitar that would become the iconic instrument he would forever be associated with.
- Neck Type: PS 3pc Mahogany set-in neck
- Top/Back/Body: Maple top/Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboard w/Acrylic & Abalone block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Bridge: Full Tune III bridge
- Tailpiece: Quik Change III tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 model (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom 5 (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Factory Tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- Strings: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Hardware Color: Chrome