The kit is a complete collection of six high-quality audio cables (with a convenient travel case), designed to provide users of smartphones, tablets, MP3 players and laptops with the tools they need to handle virtually any signal routing and audio-cabling situation.
Designed for pure audiophile sound, all iLine cables are made in Italy from high-quality components including 24K gold-plated connectors, high-purity copper conductors (you know, the "super-conductor" kind that doesn’t oxidize), high-density shielding to protect against foreign sound particles, and low-capacitance insulation for transient preservation.
This combination of components gives you the best possible signal transmission for pure quality sound. The device connectors are also smartly designed to fit your smartphone case without being disconnected, and are color-coded for quick and easy identification of their functionality.
- 24K gold-plated connectors for maximum connectivity in all environments
- High-purity copper conductors for the best-quality signal transfer
- Low-capacitance insulation to preserve transients
- High-density shielding to guard against EMI
- Carrying case included
- Made in Italy
- Compatible with smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops and most high-end audio equipment
- Cables can be purchased individually