Whether you’re looking to create videos that jump from viewers’ feeds, podcasts that pop with character, or interviews that listeners just have to share, in today’s social-driven landscape it’s critical to deliver truly professional results to stand out from the crowd.
With iRig Mic Cast HD, it’s never been easier to create engaging video and audio with just your smartphone or tablet. iRig Mic Cast HD is a pocket-sized microphone that easily attaches to your device and delivers big-sounding, professional-quality voice recordings anywhere.
- Selectable front / rear / bi-directional recording
- Snap-on magnetic mounting, even with a case
- Rejects off-axis noise for quiet recording
- 24-bit 96 kHz converters for crystal clear sound
- 2 gold-sputtered professional condenser capsules
- Headphone out with selectable direct/processed signal
- Works with virtually all audio and video apps
- Includes Lightning, Micro-USB and USB-C cables
- Includes windscreen for outdoor use
- Custom ASIO driver for superior performance on Windows machines
- Microphone Type: condenser, electret
- Capsule Size: 2x 0.55”
- Polar Pattern: cardioid, figure-of-8 (F+R)
- Interface Type: USB digital microphone with built-in preamp
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 125 dB SPL
- Sensitivity: -40 dB, 10 mV/Pa
- Gain: adjustable over a 48 dB range
- Controls: gain buttons, capsule selector and direct monitor switch
- Metering: Built-in multicolor LED for status and audio level indication
- Connector Type: Micro-USB
- Headphones Output: 1/8” TRS jack
- Power: powered by connected device
- Size: 50mm/1.97" x 27mm/1.06" x 24mm/0.94"
- Weight: 25g/0.88oz
- iRig Mic Cast HD microphone
- Lightning to micro-USB connection cable (16cm/6.3")
- USB C-Type to micro-USB connection cable (30cm/11.81")
- micro-USB OTG-Type to micro-USB connection cable (16cm/6.3")
- 2x ferromagnetic plates
- iOS Devices
- Compatible with iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation), iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (6th generation), iPod touch (5th generation). iOS 6 or later is required.
- Also compatible with all newer iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models.
- Mac®: macOS® 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
- Windows®: One free USB port. For low latency, the IK Multimedia's iRig audio driver must be installed.
- Android Devices
- Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities.
- Wireless charging
- Wireless charging on some devices can be affected by the presence of the rear metal plate.
- For optimal performance, we suggest placing the metal plate in an area on the device where wireless charging will not be affected, or to simply remove the metal plate during wireless charging.
Watch: New iRig Mic Cast HD and iRig Mic Video