When Broderick first came to Jackson to design his own signature model, he had very exacting demands in mind for his take on the venerable Soloist™. Finding a more-than-willing partner up for the challenge, Broderick coined the longstanding high-performance guitar giant as the "company that could."
The results of the collaboration are sophisticated riffing machines loaded with the premium features needed to keep up with the most demanding music produced today.
The Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist HT7 is a 25.5" scale, 7-string guitar featuring a resonant mahogany body and through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid sustain and stability. Its 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is ideal for all playing styles, comfortable for both low riffing and soaring leads.
Contemporary guitarists require tonal versatility and punchy clarity to keep pace with the rapid twists and turns of today’s metal. Direct mount Broderick-designed custom DiMarzio® humbucking neck and bridge pickups punch well above their weight, cranking out monstrous tone that will pin your ears back.
The volume control conceals a push/pull switch for coil- splitting, unlocking even more tonal options while the tone control's push/pull switch enables the tone circuit. A mini-toggle killswitch allows for the stuttering effects that have become integral in modern metal.
The Jackson Single-String hardtail bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true, working in harmony with the sealed die-cast locking machines for tuning stability that can withstand a good pick-hand thrashing without shifting.
A brutal beast available in Metallic Blue or Metallic Black with black hardware, the Chris Broderick Soloist HT7 also gets an added touch of elegance with a matching reverse 3x4 AT-1 headstock and single-ply black body and neck binding. Dunlop® dual-locking strap locks also ensure your axe won’t go flying during onstage acrobatics.
- Model Name: Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist™ HT7, Laurel Fingerboard, Metallic Black
- Model: #2915544554
- Series: Pro
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Metallic Black
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Color Matched
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: None
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount DiMarzio® Chris Broderick CB7
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount DiMarzio® CB 7
- Controls: Volume (Push-Pull Coil Split), Tone (Push-Pull On/Off Tone Control Activation)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And
Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson® Single-String Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.054 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 4.70x21.10x50.00 IN
- Weight: 14.55 LB