A purebred and ergonomic shred machine, the Pro SL7P HT MAH features a 25.5" scale, resonant mahogany body with a poplar burl top and one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability and playing comfort.
Hosting 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays, the 12”-16” bound compound radius ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of direct mount Seymour Duncan® SH-6 7 pickups drives this guitar’s versatile sound—combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion.
Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the five-position blade switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life, while a Jackson HT7 string-through-body hardtail bridge provides endless sustain.
Jackson has a history of adding striking style to its high-performance instruments, and this axe is no exception. Its captivating Northern Lights finish features a matching reverse Jackson pointed 7-in-line headstock that establishes this instrument’s unmistakable pedigree, and is completed nicely with black hardware and white body and neck binding.
Innovative, lightning fast, monstrous-sounding and more than easy on the eyes, the Pro Series Soloist SL7P HT MAH is the perfect match for modern metal musicians.
- Model Name: Pro Series Soloist™ SL7P HT MAH, Ebony Fingerboard, Northern Lights
- Model: #2914227592
- Series: Pro
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Purple Phaze
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha Tooth
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan® Distortion SH6-7 Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil Position 5. Neck Full Humbucker
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson® HT7 String-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.054 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 4.60x17.90x44.70 IN
- Weight: 12.85 LB