Completely rethinking how truly good an affordable self-contained, portable PA system can be, JBL engineers purposely designed and built the EON600 from the ground up featuring JBL’s advanced waveguide technology, JBL designed and manufactured transducers, and convenient, wireless remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters via Bluetooth.
This total redesign of the EON platform leverages the latest technologies in cabinet materials, acoustic science, transducer design and user friendliness that delivers the extraordinary quality of a high-end studio monitor in a fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system for today’s working musicians and sound providers.
- Enclosure designs have been optimized for ideal acoustic resonance taking advantage of injection molding techniques and mechanical shaping of the enclosures.
- JBL Waveguide Technology
- Bluetooth integration
- System Type: Self powered 15", two-way, bass-reflex
- Max SPL Output: 127 dB
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 39 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 60°
- Amplifier Design: Class D
- Power Rating: 1000W Peak (700W LF + 300W HF), 500W Continuous (350W LF + 150W HF)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 707mm x 439mm x 365mm (27.8in x 17.3in x 14.4in)
- Net Weight: 17.69 kg (39 lbs)
- Mic Inputs: 2
- Phantom Power: No
- EQ: 3 Parametric EQs + Hi & Lo Shelf
- Effects: DSP Presets
- Inputs: 2 x Balanced XLR-1/4” combination inputs
- Outputs: 1 x male XLR loop thru out
- Enclosure: Polypropylene
Please use the Ask a Question form on this page to request a price match*.
Please be sure to include:
- Your post code (for shipping calculations)
- The price to match
- The URL (web address) or company selling at this price
Customers who bought this item also bought
Clips onto a microphone stand to hold your iPad while you sing/play.
Affordable microphone stand to hold your microphone for vocals or instruments.
Backorder - Contact for ETA