Featuring a 15”, two-way, bass-reflex design powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX815 delivers incredible volume in a lightweight and compact form factor.
The performance and asymmetrical design make this a perfect choice for musicians, entertainers and DJ’s when portability is key, or when hung by the suspension points, an exceptional light-duty installation speaker.
The PRX800 series integrates embedded ioSYS technology which enables easier setup and control when used with the HARMAN Connected PA app and compatible products.
Connected PA delivers seamless plug-and-play operation with a variety of HARMAN equipment and enables you to control your entire live sound system with one app.
Products within the Connected PA system self-identify and retain presets for effortless setup, and setup wizards help you quickly optimize speaker levels, configuration settings and EQ.
Current products with embedded ioSYS technology and HARMAN Connected PA compatibility include the Ui24R mixer, JBL PRX800 loudspeakers, dbx Di1 direct boxes, and AKG P5i microphones and the MDAi dynamic microphone adapter.
- Loudest PA in its class with an efficient 1500-watt amplifier
- JBL Differential Drive transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app provides wireless control over levels, parametric EQ, user presets, and up to 50ms of user delay to fine-tune your sound
- Crown-designed input panel with XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs, plus XLR loop-through
- Durable construction with wooden cabinets, tour-proven
- DuraFlex finish and dent-resistant cloth-backed 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- Demanding 100-hour test regimen ensures reliable performance
- To reduce noise, intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed
- Scalable system that integrates with other JBL portable powered PAs
- V2 firmware for impressive sound quality, bass response and loudness right out of the box
- SYSTEM TYPE: Self-powered 15” two-way with bass-reflex
- MAXIMUM SPL OUTPUT: 137 dB peak
- FREQUENCY RANGE (-10 dB): 43 Hz – 20 kHz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (±3 dB): 56 Hz – 20 kHz
- POWER RATING: 1500 W (750 W x 2)
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- COVERAGE PATTERN: 90° x 50° nominal
- NET WEIGHT: 21.6 kg (47.5 lb)
- DIMENSIONS (H X W X D): 701 mm x 446 mm x 359 mm (27.6 in x 17.5 in x 14.1 in)
Watch: Introducing the PRX800W Series Portable PA with Wireless App Control