The '59er Vintage Guitar Cable is the ideal combination of vintage design with up-to-the-minute technology in hallmark KLOTZ quality. The textile jacket recalls rock's roots while offering effective protection. The cable features low capacitance for a great sound plus rugged long-life design with clever elements such as anti-kink shrink sleeves.
- Cable Type: ’59 Vintage, capacitance 115 pF, 7.6 mm Ø
- Shielding: Double screened cable, bare copper spiral shield and conductive plastic
- Connector Type: Klotz, 2 pin, 6.35mm, straight or angled
- Sleeve Type: Anti kink shrink sleeves
- Jacket Type: PVC, Textile
- Contact Type: Gold tip + Nickel body
- Core Type: High Quality Copper Core - 99.95% pure ETP Copper
- Available Lengths: 3m, 4.5m, 6m, patch size
Please use the Contact Us form on this page to request a price match*.
Please be sure to include:
- Your post code (for shipping calculations)
- The price to match
- The URL (web address) or company selling at this price
Customers who bought this item also bought
12 Stave 100 Page Pad. An A4 hole-punched rear off pad so they can be easily torn out to keep in a folder. Containing 100 pages of high quality 12 stave manuscript paper printed front and back. Free theory chart inside.
Backorder - Contact for ETA
The AmberTec MIC-3FM Female XLR to Male XLR Microphone Cable 3 Metres Metres professional low noise audio cables are exceptional quality and value. Made from highly durable materials and REAN® connectors by Neutrik AG.