The miniKORG 700 was KORG’s first mass-produced monophonic synthesizer released in 1973 at a time when the form of synthesizers as musical instruments had not been fully established.
After a lot of experimentation the miniKORG 700 arrived bringing the world of synthesizers to a wide group of users by offering simple operations that could producing extreme changes in sound, and was championed by a strong base of admiring musicians.
The miniKORG 700FS is an authentic revival of the miniKORG 700S, (an improved version of the miniKORG 700) that was released the following year.
The revised miniKORG 700FS offers added functionality such as an arpeggiator, spring reverb and aftertouch. The miniKORG 700FS is a fully-realized analog synthesizer that was developed in conjunction with the original designer, Fumio Mieda.
- Keyboard: 37 keys (with aftertouch, no velocity sensitivity)
- Range: 7 octaves
- Waveform: Triangle wave, Square wave, Sawtooth wave, Chorus I, Chorus II
- Programs: 14
- Input: USB connector (Type B), MIDI IN connector, SYNC IN and SYNC OUT jack (3.5mm monaural mini phone jack), CV IN and GATE IN jack (3.5mm monaural mini phone jack), AUDIO IN jack (6.3mm monaural phone jack, TS unbalanced)
- Output: OUTPUT L/MONO and R jack (6.3mm stereo phone jack, TS unbalanced), Headphones jack (6.3mm stereo phone jack)
- Power supply: AC adapter (DC 12V)
- Power consumption: 9 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 744 x 280 x 122 mm/29.29” x 11.02” x 4.80”
- Weight: 8.5 kg/18.74 lbs.
- Included items: AC adapter, Traveler knob (without protrusions type) x 2, Hard case
- Accessories (sold separately): SQ-CABLE-6 (Patch Cable)
Watch: miniKORG700FS Limited Edition: Revel in the Revival