The best-selling KORG TM series, which lets you use a tuner and metronome simultaneously, has been revamped. The TM-60 is the newest model and features a larger display that can show the tuner and metronome simultaneously.
The battery life has also been dramatically improved. With the all-new TM-60, you’ll be able to enjoy pitch training and rhythm training without having to switch functions or be concerned with battery life.
- Equipped with high-precision tuner function and metronome function. The two functions can be used simultaneously.
- The display is approximately 1.3 times the size of the previous model (TM-50), allowing the tuner and metronome to be shown simultaneously.
- Backlit LCD ensures excellent visibility even in dark locations.
- LCD needle-type meter detects the pitch instantly, providing the excellent response that you expect from KORG.
- A wide detection range of C1–C8 supports a broad range of instruments.
- Calibration is adjustable to match various concert pitches.
- Marks are provided to indicate pure major and minor third intervals.
- Sound Out mode and Sound Back mode are great ways to train your ear.
- Metronome features a wide tempo range from 30 to 252 beats/minute. Choose from three types of tempo settings and 15 rhythm variations.
- Long-life design with approximately double the battery life. (Compared to the KORG TM-50, in tuner mode with backlight off)
- Convenient memory backup function and auto power-off function.
- Further improvements in ease of use, including a newly designed stand and battery compartment cover.
- Available in black or white, two simple and timeless colors.
- Separately sold CM-200 contact mic allows even higher tuning precision. The lineup also includes the TM-60C which is packaged with a CM-200 in a color that matches the body of the tuner/metronome unit.
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range: C1 (32.70 Hz)–C8 (4186.01 Hz) with sine wave input
- Reference Tone Generation: C3 (130.81 Hz)–C6 (1046.50 Hz) three-octave range
- Tuning Modes: meter mode, sound out mode, sound back mode
- Calibration Range: A4=410–480 Hz (1 Hz units)
- Detection Accuracy: better than +/-1 cent
- Sound Accuracy: better than +/-1 cent
- Tempo Range: Quarter note=30–252 times/minute
- Tempo Setting Method: pendulum step, full step, tap tempo
- Time Signature Range: 15 types (0–9 beats, duplets, triplets, triplets with center note omitted, quadruplets, quadruplets with center notes omitted)
- Tempo Precision: +/-0.3%
- Connectors: INPUT jack (6.3 mm monaural phone jack, unbalanced), headphone jack (3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack)
- Speaker: Dynamic speaker (φ23mm)
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries (3V)
- Battery Life: Tuner: Approximately 130/55/36 hours (backlight: off/soft/auto, continuous A4 input, using zinc-carbon batteries); Metronome: Approximately 130/55/36 hours (backlight: off/soft/auto, tempo 120, 4 beats, maximum volume, using zinc-carbon batteries)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 111 mm x 74 mm x 18 mm / 4.37" × 2.91" × 0.71"
- Weight: 100 g / 3.53 oz. (including batteries)
- Color Variations: Black (TM-60-BK)
- Accessories (separately sold): CM-300 contact mic
Watch: KORG TM-60 - Advanced Combo Tuner and Metronome; a must-have item for practicing