Inspired by glittery, hot-rodded collectible toy cars from the 1960s, the graphics of this Baretta, already one of the "fastest metal guitars in the world," really make it look the part!
This Baretta is part of the Kramer Custom Graphics Collection and is a tribute to one of the most iconic and original guitar designs in rock.
Featuring an alder body, hard maple neck, a single Seymour Duncan® JB™ zebra-coil humbucker™, a Floyd Rose® 1000 series tremolo with an R2 1000 series locking nut, an EVH® D-Tuna® Drop D Tuning System, and a Floyd Rose LRT-L40 Trem Stop to keep the tuning stable when using the D-Tuna. Plus, with the Blue Sparkle with Flames Custom Graphics finish, it looks as hot as it plays.
- Body Shape: Baretta
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Gloss Body, Satin Neck
- Material: 3-piece Maple
- Profile: Kramer Thin Profile
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 647.7mm
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.6"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 Locking Nut with Chrome String Retainer
- Nut Width: 1.63" / 41.3mm
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Joint: Bolt On
- Finish: Chrome
- Tuner Plating: Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo with LRT-L40 Trem Stop and EVH D-Tuna Drop D Tuning System
- Tuning Machines: Mini Die Cast
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: Black, with Baretta in Gold Print
- Control Knobs: Chrome Knurled Dome
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Upper Horn
- Mounting Rings: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB zebra-coil humbucker
- Controls: 500K Master Volume with Push/Pull Series/Parallel Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"