Designed by Kramer Custom Graphic Artist Chris Stemmer and influenced by classic Kramer Leopard graphics, this bright take will make you stand out over other cats for sure!
The Baretta Vintage is a tribute to one of the most iconic and original guitar designs in rock. Features an alder body, satin-finished hard maple neck, a single Seymour Duncan® JB™ zebra-coil humbucker, and a Floyd Rose® 1000 series tremolo with an R2 1000 series locking nut.
It also comes equipped with an EVH® D-Tuna® and a Floyd Rose LRT-L40 Trem Stop, and it is finished in an eye-catching Rainbow Leopard. A premium gig bag is also included.
- Body Shape: Baretta
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Gloss Body, Satin Neck
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Kramer Thin Profile
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 647.7mm
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.6"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 1000 Series Locking Nut with Black String Retaining Bar
- Nut Width: 1.63" / 41.3mm
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Joint: Bolt On
- Finish: Black
- Tuner Plating: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo with LRT-L40 Trem Stop and EVH D-Tuna Drop D Tuning System
- Tuning Machines: Mini Die Cast
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Black with Gold Print "Baretta"
- Control Knobs: Black Chrome Knurled
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Upper Horn
- Mounting Rings: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Controls: 500K Master Volume with Push/Pull Series/Parallel Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046
- Case: Kramer Premium Gig Bag
- Accessories: Black Wrench Holder - Back of Headstock