In many cultures, the lotus flower represents purity, enlightenment, regeneration, and rebirth. The Baretta “White Lotus” graphic was designed by Kramer Custom Graphic Artist Eric Caspers, who was inspired by movie underdogs from the 80s who overcame the odds to triumph in the end.
The Baretta is a tribute to one of the most iconic and original guitar designs in rock. Features an alder body, satin-finished hard maple neck, a single Seymour Duncan® JB™ zebra-coil humbucker, and a Floyd Rose® 1000 series tremolo with an R2 1000 series locking nut.
It also comes equipped with an EVH® D-Tuna® and a Floyd Rose LRT-L40 Trem Stop, and it is finished in an eye-catching White Lotus Candy Blue. A premium gig bag is also included.
- Body Shape: Baretta
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Gloss Body, Satin Neck
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Kramer Thin Profile
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 647.7mm
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.6"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 1000 Series Locking Nut with Chrome String Retaining Bar
- Nut Width: 1.63" / 41.3mm
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Joint: Bolt On
- Finish: Chrome
- Tuner Plating: Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo with LRT-L40 Trem Stop and EVH D-Tuna Drop D Tuning System
- Tuning Machines: Mini Die Cast
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Black with Gold Print "Baretta"
- Control Knobs: Chrome Knurled
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Upper Horn
- Mounting Rings: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Controls: 500K Master Volume with Push/Pull Series/Parallel Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046
- Case: Kramer Premium Gig Bag
- Accessories: Chrome Wrench Holder - Back of Headstock