Featuring a double-cutaway mahogany body with a deep cut lower horn for exceptional upper-fret access, the NightSwan is propelled by two Seymour Duncan JB humbucking pickups and is ready for deep swoops and dives with its Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo and R2 locking nut.
The ebony fingerboard has a 16" radius and features 24 jumbo frets and "ping pong" pearloid dot inlays, while the back of the slim, C-shaped 3-piece hard maple neck is satin-finished, which makes it perfect for lightning-fast licks.
This 'Swan is finished in Vintage White with the rare and highly desirable Aztec Graphics.
- Body Shape: NightSwan
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Vintage White with Aztec Graphics
- Neck Material: 3-piece Hard Maple with Satin Finish
- Profile: C-Shaped
- Scale Length: 24.748"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.98"
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 Lock Nut, Black
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Inlays: White Pearloid Dots (size varies) in "Ping Pong" Configuration
- Joint: Bolt Neck with Black Kramer Neck Plate
- Hardware Finish: Black Chrome
- Tuner Plating: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo
- Tailpiece: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Die Cast Mini 6-Inline - Black
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Black ABS - Small Bullet
- Control Knobs: Black Metal Knurled Knob
- Switch Tip: Black Paddle
- Plastic Parts: Black, ABS
- Control Covers: Black, ABS
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Upper Horn
- Mounting Rings: Black, ABS
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Controls: Master Volume
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Paddle Mini Toggle
- Output Jack: Black Barrel, Rim Mount