Featuring a double-cutaway mahogany body with a deep cut lower horn for unfettered access to all 24 jumbo frets, the NightSwan™ is powered by two Seymour Duncan® JB™ humbucking pickups and is ready for deep whammy bar dives with its Floyd Rose® 1000 Series tremolo and R2 locking nut.
The ebony fingerboard has a 16" radius and features pearloid dot inlays in a distinctive "ping pong" pattern, while the back of the slim, C-shaped 3-piece hard maple neck is satin-finished, which makes it perfect for lightning-fast note flurries.
This 'Swan has a gloss Jet Black Metallic finish and is available in both right-hand and left-hand versions. An optional hardshell case is available for right-handed models, and an optional gig bag is available that will fit either right or left-handed versions.
- Body Shape: NightSwan
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Black Metallic (Gloss)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Material: 3-piece Hard Maple with Satin Finish
- Profile: C-Shaped
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.6mm
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 Lock Nut, Black
- Nut Width: 1.63" / 41.28mm
- Inlays: White Pearloid Dots (size varies) in "Ping Pong" Configuration
- Joint: Bolt Neck with Black Kramer Neck Plate
- Finish: Black Chrome
- Tuner Plating: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo
- Tailpiece: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Die Cast Mini 6-Inline - Black
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Black ABS, Small "Bullet"
- Control Knobs: Black Metal Knurled Knob
- Switch Tip: Black Paddle
- Plastic Parts: Black, ABS
- Control Covers: Black, ABS
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Upper Horn
- Mounting Rings: Black, ABS
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Controls: Master Volume
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Paddle Mini Toggle
- Output Jack: Black Barrel, Rim Mount
- Strings Gauge: .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046